Bachelor of Business Administration
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing specialization in a particular area. B.B.A. programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects” and generally allow students to specialize in a specific academic area.
BBA degree allows the candidates to enter in the field of management. This degree teaches the students with various aspects that are necessary for effective business management and essential for entrepreneurs and business managers. Bachelor in Business Administration also gives you a platform for pursuing courses like MBA.
ELIGIBILITY OF THE BBA COURSE
The applicant must have passed 12th Standard (10+2 Pattern) examination from GSEB or equivalent board of any other state with English subject. The admission is mostly carried out on the merit basis.
JOBS & CAREER
The scope of management courses is increasing day by day. Once you have completed your degree, you have a great job opportunity in the industrial world. In the management sector you can reach at the top designation, in quick span of time. It opens a number of career paths in the future.
In any sector, business administration experts or professionals play a very significant role.
All sectors including government and public have various industries, companies, institutions or related organizations, come in the job prospective fields for a management professional.
- 1060201101 – BUSINESS COMMUNICATION – I
- 1060201102 – ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- 1060201103 – ELEMENTS OF ECONOMICS
- 1060201104 – FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- 1060201105 – PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
- 1060201106 – COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN BUSINESS – I
- 1060204201 – BUSINESS COMMUNICATION II
- 1060204202 – BUSINESS STATISTICS – I
- 1060204203 – MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
- 1060204204 – MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
- 1060204205 – BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- 1060204206 – COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN BUSINESS – II
- 301 – ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- 302 – BUSINESS STARTUPS AND INNOVATION
- 303 – BANKING INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
- 304 – MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- 305 – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- 306 – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- 401 – ETHICS AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- 402 – MANAGEMENT OF MSMEs
- 403 – INTRODUCTION TO TAXATION
- 404 – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- 405 – PRODUCTIONS AND OPERATIONAS MANAGEMENT
- 406 – QUANTITATIVE TECHNIQUES FOR MANAGEMENT
- 501 – RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 502 – ELEMENTS OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- 504 – NEW PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- 505 – SPECIALISATION – I
- 506 – SPECIALISATION – II
- 503 – MICRO SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE
- 601 – INDIAN ETHOS
- 602 – SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- 603 – LEGAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS
- 604 – WINTER PROJECT
- 605 – SPECIALIZATION III
- 606 – SPECIALIZATION IV