Humanities and Science
Course & Duration:-
Bachelor of Engineering with Four Years:-
- B E (Aeronautical Engineering)
- B E (Computer Engineering)
- B E (Chemical Engineering)
- B E (Robotics & Automation Engineering)
- B E (NanoTechnology Engineering)
- B E (Information Technology Engineering)
- B E (Pharmaceutical Engineering)
- B E (Environment Engineering)
A. Eligibility for 1st Year Degree Engineering course:
- Std. 12th (Science) with minimum 45% for open (40 % for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) of theory or (theory and practical) marks of Physics & Maths with (Chemistry or Biology or Computer or Vocational Subject) from single board and GUJCET-2021.
- In view of above, minimum marks required for admission for the candidates of various category is as follows:
|Board||Category||Min PCM (Physics, Chem., Maths) Theory Marks only||Min. PCM
Theory + Practical Marks
|CBSE/ISCE/NIOS & Other||Open||108/240||135/300|
B. Online Admission Process
Online Admission Process carried out by ACPC consists of three phases:
1. Distribution of Booklet/PIN from designated branches of ICICI bank and Online Registration.
2. Preparation and declaration of merit & Online Choice filling.
3. Admission allotment & confirmation. For entire admission process candidates are advised to visit our following website regularly (at least once a day) updating themselves for latest announcements and activities.
C. Seat distribution process for Degree Engineering:
1. State Quota (SQ): Admission process carried out by ACPC is based on Single merit list in 100 % seats of Government & Grant-In-Aid (GIA) Institutes and 50% seats of Self-financed Institutes (SFI). These all seats are included in online counselling round.
2. Management Quota (MQ): 50% Seats of SFIs are called Management Seats which includes NRI seats. These seats are filled by respective institutes as a Management Quota Seats as per the guidelines of ACPC. ACPC will finally endorse these admission and finalise the admitted list.
3. Vacant Seats: After offering admission to all the candidates whose names appear in the merit list or after completion of the online admission process, if the seats remain vacant, such vacant seats shall be filled by the college or institution by preparing common merit list, in accordance with the directions of the Admission Committee and in the manner prescribed in notification.
|Robotics & Automation||60|
|Information & Technology||60|