Mahavir Swami Polytechnic is established in 2012 in Surat (Gujarat). Maha ir Swami Polytechnic is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and affiliated with Bhagwan Mahavir University (BMU) Gujarat State. A highly commendable private institute of the southern region of Gujarat.Mahavir Swami Polytechnic offers Diploma programme in the field of Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automobile Engineering and Electrical Engineering. The three year academic programme that is designed and implemented by Gujarat Technological University provides technical and practical knowledge of various disciplines in engineering for a foundation for understanding advanced technology.
Making the young budding professionals globally competitive in the manufacturing and service sector. Contributing to the social enrichment through quality education, innovation and value augmentation. Providing excellence in the technical education by project based learning.
- To dedicate ourselves to the highest standard of technical education in core and emerging discipline and strive for overall personality development of students.
- To provide state of the art infrastructure and qualified and competent teaching faculty.
- To provide early exposure to industry through suitable Institution-Industry-Interaction programs to enhance employability.
- To develop and implement quality policies, that effectively incorporates the dynamics of technical education, with required specification.
- To provide education to the student and to make them self reliant and disciplined.
- To provide the opportunities of higher education for upliftment and empowerment of students.
- To transfer the technical knowledge and skills for fulfilment of changing needs of rural society in the process of the modernization.
- To develop the abilities of right kind of leadership amongst the students in all works of life.
- To provide the finest opportunities and environment for teaching, learning and research.