growth and diversification to become one of the fastest growing economic sectors in the world. This growth has led to creation of huge opportunities for students.
The Bhagwan Mahavir University’s Hotel Management institute grooms students through industry endorsed curriculum and intensive service oriented practical by faculty with industry exposure, in excellent infrastructure.
The soft skills training provides strong practical orientation to the students and helps them in building and improving their skills in communication, the effective use of English, business correspondence, presentations, team building, leadership, time management, group discussions, interviews, and inter-personal skills and thereby making our institute the Best hotel management college in Gujarat.
This training also helps students in career visioning and planning, effective resume writing and dealing with placement consultants and head hunters. The training in soft skills has two parts. One part involves developing attitudes and attributes, and the other part involves fine-tuning communication skills to express attitudes, ideas, and thoughts well. Crucial to successful work is the perfect integration of ideas and attitudes with appropriate communication skills in oral, written, and non-verbal areas. Attitudes and skills are integral to soft skills. Each one influences and complements the other.
To be among the top 10 World class institutes in the Hotel & Tourism Industry.
“To provide an open opportunity to the young generation for evolving their core
competencies for building up their career as World class professional with broad
based foundation, in depth knowledge and versatile personality to meet the
challenges of Hospitality Industry“.
- Develop an awareness of the various career opportunities and options within the hospitality industry.
- Understand the importance of outstanding guest-service quality, server-guest relationships and ethics.
- Comprehend, synthesize and evaluate elements of professional service management.
- Experience a “real life” experience in the hospitality industry.
- Demonstrate the skills and behaviors required during customer involvement to analyze, judge and act in ways that contribute to customer satisfaction.
- Define and explain food production terms and principles, including food safety and sanitation practices, apply key principles in operating foodservice establishments, and evaluate and critique the effectiveness of such applications.
- Evaluate, analyze and determine the application of human resource theories and principles in maximizing employee performance, employee retention and customer (internal and external) service.
- Explain the application of technology in various hospitality industry segments and in different organizational functional areas.
- Apply strategic management principles to hospitality business operations in maximizing the accomplishment of organizational goals and objectives.
- Evaluate, analyze and determine the application of service marketing theories and principles in promoting hospitality businesses.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience in operations relative to the provision of goods and services in hospitality management.
- Describe physical and perpetual inventory systems.
- Acquire knowledge of a global perspective and diversity issues as related to hospitality management.
- Evaluate the economic, social and/or environmental impacts of hospitality business practices on the local communities in which they operate.