Bhagwan Mahvir College of Education, Vesu (Surat) managed by Bhagwan Mahavir Education Foundation established in Sep.2004, with the affiliation with Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat and recognized by NCTE, Bhopal. It is running B.Ed. (Regular) course with two division of total 200 intake capacity
The college is established in Sept. 2004 and also running M.Ed. (Regular) Course from 2007 affiliated to VNSGU Surat and recognized by NCTE, Bhopal with intake capacity of 50 stude
The institution Strives to become the standard of excellence fostering quality in intellect, creativity and character in an active student-centred learning Community.
- To Impart and create new knowledge and logical thinking.
- To develop skills for information-processing and lifelong learning.
- To initiate and experiment innovations in teacher education.
- To Provide opportunities and facilities for the holistic development of the student teachers.
- To Provide intellectually well developed, socially concerned and culturally rich citizens.
- To create awareness in student-teachers about the modern trends in Education.
- To develop the knowledge, Skills and competencies among the pupils needed the for playing multifaceted role ( of the teacher) in the new era.
- To cultivate human and spiritual values for self development of the prospective teachers
- To foster creative and critical thinking among the pupil teachers.
- To keep pace with information and communication technology.
- To create awareness among the pupil teachers about the National and International concerns , Economic and Environment.
- To impart quality and value based education.
- To instil scientific zeal and develop skilled human resource to contemporary challenges.
- To promote awareness of the global issues and trends and facilitate the environment and experience to the specifics skills.
- To develop secular , social and democratic attitude among trainees.
- To emerge as one of the leading education centre and inculcate habits of diligence and dignity of labour.