Best Platform to Learn Everything
Bhagwan Mahavir College of Pharmacy established in the year 2007, approved by AICTE, PCI and affiliated to GTU. The college offers D. Pharm., B. Pharm, M.Pharm (Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutics,Pharmaceutical Management and Regulatory Affairs) and Ph. D programmes. The college has been successful in maintaining a high level of academic standards and value based education to meet society needs. The highly qualified and dedicated faculty provides continuous mentorship and counseling to bring out students to meet the diversified challenges in the area of pharmaceutical education, research and development, to ensure holistic personal growth of students.
- Name of the College: Bhagwan Mahavir College of Pharmacy
- Course & Duration:
- D. Pharm. – 2 Years
- B. Pharm – 4 Years
- M. Pharm – 2 Years
- M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
- M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Technology)
- M. Pharm. (Quality Assurance)
- M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs)
- AICTE Approval and Reference No: Central/1-2813430473/2016/EOA Dated 05-Apr-2016
- PCI Approval and Reference No: 32-1012/2014-PCI Dated 04-May-2015
- Affiliation and Reference No: Affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU): GTU/Insti_Affiliation/215/2016-17/5545 Dated 11/07/2016
- Date of Inception: 01st July 2007
- Intake Capacity:
- D. Pharm – 60 + 03 (TFW Scheme) Students
- B. Pharm – 60 + 03 (TFW Scheme) Students
- M. Pharm – 08 Students in each specialization (As per AICTE)
- Medium of Teaching: English
- Admission Eligibility
- B. Pharm. Course: 12th Standard (45%) with GUJCET/NEET
- D. Pharm. Course: 12th Standard (Passing Marks) with GUJCET/NEET
- Admission Procedure: Based on the Merit
- Academic Term:
- D. Pharm – Yearly
- B. Pharm / M. Pharm – Semester
Winter Term – July to December
Summer Term – January to June
Circular/ Bulletin Board
GTU External Practical Exam Time Table (2ed year D. Pharm)
GTU External Practical Exam Time Table (B. Pharm)
Final SIF Report
Webinar series on Pharma industry is looking for.....
We are an AICTE recognized and UGC-affiliated university, further processing for NAAC accreditation.
We have a wide range of facilities that are open to students, staff, visitors, and the local community. We are proud of our welcoming and friendly home of learning.
We provide comprehensive support to students with the optimal progression of their skills during these pandemic times.